Sarkar Waris Pak (R.A) was a
great Sufi. He has devoted a great part of his life (Approximately 70
years) to the preaching of Islam. His ambitious messages guided the
people under the illustration of Quran and Sunnah.During his period of
traveling he had visited the several countries, where he met with
thousand of people and admitted freely into his order irrespective to
any cast and creed. His countless blessing showering the people directly
thus the chain of instruction to lead a life of moral uprightness
continued through out his life. Although he is no more with us but his
glorious irshadat are still remaining with us, which provide the
permanent prosperity, therefore we have collected these irshadat from
his biography. A few of which are followings
Irshadat about Unity of God:
Sakar waris pak (R.A) has explained the Unity of God in the manner
- Our sarkar said, He is so omnipotent and all knowing and knows the
inner as well as outer condition of your heart.
- Our sarkar said, God is a true creature and an absolute sustainer.
- Our sarkar said, One who entrusts his work to God his work is done by
Almighty lord at a specified time.
- Our sarkar said, One searches the truth through himself, his unity of
God is imperfect,
- Our sarkar said, "The mosques and temples are one, whatever there is
in the mosque, is also in the temple, only the name differ.
Importance of ablution (wazzu):
Our Sarkar Waris Pak (R.A) has declared the importance of ablution (Wazzu)
in that manner
- He said, One who always perform ablution (wazzu) and retain it, he
will be one amongst the rank of those who are under regimen on the Day
- He also said," Limbs of ablution (wazzu) will appear bright on the day
Instruction about Namaz (prayer):
Prayer (Namaz) is one of the obligatory tenets of Islam, Sarkar Waris
Pak (R.A) made it clear and often advice about it
- He said, Prayer (Namaz) is the food of the soul;
- He said, Prayer (Namaz) should be perform with well intention and
- He said, Punctual performance of prayer (Namaz) is excellent and it
is a sign of obedience.
- He said Everyone should abide by Divine law and it is obligatory to
- He said, One who does not perform prayer (Namaz), he will be
discharge to the fold of our disciples.
- He said, The mosque would testify your prostration on the day of
- He said, One should walk to the mosque for prayer (Namaz) on each
step, he will takes a reward 0f virtue.
Instruction about Fast:
Fasting is the most exalted duty of Islam, Sarkar Waris Pak (R.A) also
emphasized the benefits and qualities of fasting
- He said," Fasting is also a kind of spiritual food.
- He said, Fasting is such a priceless prayer that those who fast are
included in the Divine list of friends.
- He said, Fasting erases out our sins.
- He said, To display desire for fasting is the tradition of Holy
prophet (peace be upon him).
- He said, Fasting is concerned with spirituality and increase Divine
- He said, Fasting is such a prayer through which men can overcome his
Instruction about Zakat:
Zakat is one of the five elements of Islam. It is compulsory for all
those Muslim, who are well to do and fulfill the condition of zakat
fixed by Allah in Holy Quran
Sarkar waris pak (R.A) often stressed on zakat
- He said, Zakat is a lucrative business, for one rupee paid as zakat,
God gives ten rupee and sometimes award seventy times.
- He said, To disobey the command of zakat is a symptom of heathenism.
- He said, One who does not pay zakat , he is too miser
Instruction about Haj:
Sarkar waris pak (R.A) also explained the qualities of Kaaba and the
blessing of Haj. He encouraged his novice disciples regarding Haj in the
- He said," Haj is the testing ground of testing Question, whoever was
firm in this, he was included among the friends of God.
- He said, Whoever entrust his planning of Haj to God; surely he will
get unseen help.
- He said, Whoever performed Haj with sincerity, his belief was
- He said, Haji is one who has discovered the original object of Haj.
Instruction on Social Manners:
Sarkar Waris Pak (R.A) clearly taught the fundamental object of social
manner and has showed a correct way, by which we can achieve the
- He said, "Do good with your enemies. It is a tradition of Sheire-
Khuda (Hazrat Ali)
- He said, One who has enmity against his enemies, he loss himself
because dust of enmity is spoiling the purity of heart.
- He said, Always remember a favour for others and if you performed any
favour to other, forget it.
- He said, One who mention any favour perform by him, infect he lost
- He said, If you get promise to carry out it because breaking promise
is a sin.
- He said, "Greed is a disgraceful quality.
- He said, Jealousy is an opponent of manners and ruinous of faith.
- He said, Never to take revenge even to an enemy.
- He said, Envy is an immoral quality and its spoil one's faith.
- He said, One should adopt distinctive quality of the earth, it bears
the burden of all and never shift its load on other.
- He said, If one forwards a loan should not expect it return.
- He said, Obscurity should be regarded as a friend and publicity
should be avoided.
- He said, If one is struck with adversity one's must be patient and
offer thanks when in comfort.
- He said, Desire's of one base self keep ones away from God.
Importance of Dignity and Value of
Sarkar waris pak (R.A) in simple words has declared those points which
may be regarded as rules of procedure for disciple.
- He said, Whoever has no spiritual guide (pir), he has no faith.
- He said, Success of disciple depend upon spiritual leader favour.
- He said, A disciple who has mere devotion toward his guide than his
belief, his guide (pir) protect him in absence.
- He said, A disciple should desire that for which his guide (pir) has
give a signal.
- He said, One who view with pleasure to his spiritual leader
attributes, he is bless with Divine.
- He said, A disciple who think his spiritual guide (pir) is far off,
is an imperfect disciple.
- He said, The spiritual leader or pir is useless, who stays away from
- He said, A true and sincere disciple is one who regards the spiritual
leader (pir)) place as free from blemishes.
- He said, A disciple should make his guide the centre to his affection
and submission, one's who move from it, he would suffer and one's who
obey him ,he would be successful.
- He said, A disciple should met his spiritual guide like a drop join
an ocean, if he does not join, tell than he is a mere drop but he merge
he becomes an ocean.
- He said, The disciple of spiritual guide (pir) were many but the
honorable disciple is part and parcel of only fortunate pir or guide,
such as Hazrat Abu Saeed supervised the Ghous-e-Azam (R.A), similarly
Hazrat Usman Harooni (R.A) supervised the Khawaja Ghareeb Nawaz.
- He said, Whosoever followed his spiritual guide or pir with
sincerity, he would be titled as Fana-Fi-Sheikh.
Instruction about Divine Love and
Sarkar Waris Pak (R.A) has declared that excessive love is the principle
of his life and laid great stress on this point, he had explained the
quality of divine love in the manner below
- He Said, Our goal of journey is Divine love.
- He said, Divine love makes man the most eminent of creature beings.
- He said, Distance does not count in love, if you love me, I am with
you even if you are at a distance of thousand of miles.
- He said, Angle were given partial love and human being has full
- He said,One, who is ruin in divine love, becomes prosperous.
- He said, If divine love is perfect, so the faith also is full and
- He said, If divine love is defective, faith will be defective too.
- He said, There is no arrangement in love.
- He said, Lover only sees the manifestation of his beloved in
- He said, A lover is one who regards his beloved more than his life.
- He said, A lover has no connection with anyone else except Allah.
- He said, The symptom of real love is that a lover should constantly
invoke his beloved and even for a moment should not forget him,
otherwise that would be the last journey of his life.